Sunday, March 8, 2009

Back again......


WOW its been so incredibly long since I have blogged. Feels like I have so much to catch up on, so its hard to know where exactly to start.

Think I am just gonna start by putting up some pictures of my latest work which I have been doing for Design Indaba. Design Indaba Expo is South Africa’s premier showcase of local design in all sectors. Its features advertising, architecture, craft, decor, film, fashion, graphic design, interior, jewellery, new media, publishing, product design and visual media. I was part of the emerging creatives programme, which is where a few up and coming designers are sponsored and given a chance to exhibit their work. It was such amazing event to be part of and I am so grateful that I was given the opportunity. I will be putting up pictures of my stand at the expo soon!

No comments: