Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Back with the hearts....


Another pair of earrings with the half hearts, but I just really liked the first pair so couldn't help myself. As I said in my last post, its my exhibition coming up very soon so I'm trying to make a few more of these types of earrings. There next pair that I am busy making will hopefully form a flower and I am still deciding on the colour, but am thinking of maybe using a pinkish colour. I know that in these photos you can't really see, but the red that I used for these earrings is actually quite transparent, compared to the first heart earrings in which the red was very opaque. I am actually not too sure if I prefer the transparent or more opaque colours better but I suppose the more earrings that I make and the more I play around will help me form a decision.

No comments: