Friday, March 13, 2009

Design Indaba

This was the stand that was next to me at Design Indaba. It was two young guys Johan Truter and Matthew Olckers who were exhibiting their T-shirts which they had designed. I think their concept of using a fridge was such an awesome idea and it definitely attracted a lot of people. They had a few T-shirts hanging up on a rail so people could look though the designs but the rest were all packaged and stacked up in the fridge, which I think was so clever.

I am really interested in getting these guys to help me out with my final B-tech exhibition at the end of the year as I really love their style and I think it would go well with my jewellery. The only problem is that they are based in Cape Town so its a little far but I am hoping to make some kind of a plan by the end of the year.

No comments: