Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Half year display


We had to put up a half year display which was actually really helpful in seeing how much work we had done and how our work was progressing or not. I feel that with my work so far I haven't really developed on 1 particular thing but have rather just been playing with a few things at once. The puzzle piece was the first thing that I was very happy with this year and I still feel as though there is more that I can do with it if I carry on playing. Although I had fun making the smiley face studs, it isn't something that I will carry on doing, as it was more just for my exhibition coming up. Next came the resin rings which like the puzzle pieces is something that I want to carry on with. I feel that there is still so much that I can still do with them, as I already have ideas for earrings and pendants using the same concept.

No comments: