Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Almost there...

Its taken a while but I have finally started making my new edible cupcake ring! I have only started with the base so far because I just needed to see if the cupcake was going to fit, and it does. Its a little tight but I'm sure it will be ok!

The only problem is that the cupcake holders that I got seem to flare outwards and my base for it to sit in does not. The little cupcake holder that I made for my last edible ring (below) went straight up and did not flare so I think I need to see if I can find more of those, or otherwise next time I will have to make sure that my base is slightly flared.

No comments: