Wednesday, October 7, 2009


I found these cute little flower cookie cutters the other day so I thought id give baking a try in them. I put foil underneath and up the sides of them to keep the mixture of leaking and it actually worked! I found that the smallest of the cookie cutters didn't work too well as when I try get them out of the mould, they just look like blobs!

I want to now try make my own shapes that I could use because its quite hard to find exactly what I want in the right size. I also prefer the look of the cake when it is still in the cookie cutter so I want to try maybe making them out of silver and then actually leave them in there for my edible jewellery range for my final exhibition! I will basically have to make my finished piece of jewellery and then bake the cake in it last! Not too sure how it will work but I'm excited to give it a try!

No comments: