Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Drunken Monsters.....

I came across this awesome blog on Monday which shows you how to make monsters out of socks. I found them on monster-munch and I just loved the look of them so decided it was time that I took a break from jewellery and start making some little sock monsters, although im not too sure that they actually look like monsters at all, but rather like some drunken creatures. My sewing skills are not too good at the moment considering that I have not actually sewn anything before, but never the less I really enjoyed making them.

From making these monsters, it has actually inspired me to maybe make a range of monster jewellery but it is something that I have to think about, but for the moment I still want to play around making a few more little sock monsters which will hopefully improve my sewing skills and maybe by the end of it, my monsters will actually start looking like monsters.

No comments: